McLaren Greater Lansing
McLaren Greater Lansing is a two campus hospital system. One campus is primary acute tertiary care, while the other is the largest dedicated Orthopedic Hospital in the state of Michigan. At McLaren Greater Lansing, our health care providers strive to exceed medicine’s highest standards of care. We are constantly recognized for achieving exceptional patient outcomes. We hold numerous accreditations for following evidence-based standards of care. We’ve been acknowledged by local and national organizations for innovative and consistent care.
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for Vascular Testing (ICAVL)
- Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center of Cardiac Care since 1996.
- Recognition by the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP) for achieving exemplary surgical patient care outcomes. Just 26 hospitals nationwide to receive recognition.
- First hospital in Michigan to provide the da Vinci Si HD with the "Firefly" imaging unit. This system provides surgeons with a 15-times magnified, three-dimensional view, enabling them to perform complex procedures through smaller incisions with great precision.
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee Pain and Hip Replacement by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network.
- Accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). The only mid-Michigan hospital to receive national accreditation for the breast care program from the American College of Surgeons.
Located in Lansing, Michigan's capital city; many cultural and entertainment opportunities; excellent quality of life; close to Michigan State University and MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine; top-notch educational resources; sporting events and many campus activities; good outdoor recreation nearby.
Medical Education Coordinator
AOA/ACGME Approved Residencies
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
AOA/ACGME Approved Fellowships
|Anesthesiology; Cardiology; Cardiovascular Surgery; Diagnostic Radiology; Emergency Medicine; Family Medicine; Gastroenterology; General Surgery; Hematology/Oncology; ICU, Critical Care; Internal Medicine; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Orthopedic Surgery; Pain Management; Wound Care|